DengarMusikKu Forum
Hm..
kalo belom login, login dolo gih
kalo belom jadi member, ya daftar dolo dunk.. ^_^
DengarMusikKu Forum

Forum ini merupakan forum dari situs DengarMusikKu.blogspot.com (Forum ini diakses melalui domain forumdmk.forumsmusic.com atau forumdengarmusikku.co.cc)

IndeksCalendarGalleryFAQPencarianAnggotaGroupPendaftaranLogin
DengarMusikKu BLOG
DengarMusikKu
Pencarian

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Buku Tamu

ShoutMix chat widget
Latest topics
Top posters
robinhan

tutubebe99

Si Blogger Cilik

lisa198754

EmilyFaye

broster73

miftah012

Sharon89

kyogoku

madison768

Share | 

How to transfer Photos to iPhone from computer

Go down 
PengirimMessage
Cora56

Jumlah posting : 3

PostSubyek: How to transfer Photos to iPhone from computer   Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:12 pm

I enjoy photography in my free time, and now I own quite a lot of beautiful, memorable photos for my computer, and I like get some of this onto my new apple company iphone now, but I can't find a good to try this, I hope I might transfer that photos so that you can my iPhone in amounts.

Untill today morning, I choose a software ipad to computer can copy photos between iphone plus computer, so I comprehend it download, and I get this photos onto my iPhone successfully ultimately. I think it is a really good software for us so that you can transfer photos between all of our iphone and computer, therefore, the next I'll show what We do with that itransfer.

step1, Website your iPhone to laptop with USB cable. In that case activate the iPhone Snapshot Transfer, it will take a look at and read your apple company iphone information immediately. Open all of your computer and iPhone data types (Music, Dvd, TV Show, Ringtone, Snapshot, Camera. etc. ) you will definitely get files in detail.

step2, Open computer Photo/Camera solution and computer picture files will display to the right side of this method. In order to copy pictures from computer to iPhone based upon your requirement, but not sync photos to iPhone automagically, you have the capability choose picture files for PC for iPhone snapshot transferring.

Three options so you might fast and easy purchase the wanted files: The first one is definitely using AutoFilter feature which helps you sort out computer picture files that happen to be not included on a person's iPhone. The second one is using among the list of file display ways: Exhibit as list & Exhibit as cover. The third one is definitely using Manual Filter with which you can get access to graphic files through keywords hunting.

step3, Once you have discovered what picture files you should display on your apple company iphone, you can start so that you can transfer photos from laptop to iPhone.

There are three means so you might sync photos to iPhone in no time: The first way you actually adopt is directly exhaust the selected files through the PC to your apple company iphone. The second way you utilize is right go through the target picture files plus “Transfer to” your apple company iphone. The third way you utilized is click on a big Transfer button and then to transfer to your apple company iphone in “Transfer to list”.

That is definitely what I get out of iphone photo transfer direct, you can also pay a visit to there for detail.

Quote :
leawo.com/knowledge/iphone-photo-transfer.html
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Lihat profil user

How to transfer Photos to iPhone from computer
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1

Permissions in this forum:Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik
DengarMusikKu Forum :: Umum, Ngobrol dan Bermain :: Forum Permainan-
Navigasi: