DengarMusikKu Forum
Hm..
kalo belom login, login dolo gih
kalo belom jadi member, ya daftar dolo dunk.. ^_^
DengarMusikKu Forum

Forum ini merupakan forum dari situs DengarMusikKu.blogspot.com (Forum ini diakses melalui domain forumdmk.forumsmusic.com atau forumdengarmusikku.co.cc)

IndeksCalendarGalleryFAQPencarianAnggotaGroupPendaftaranLogin
DengarMusikKu BLOG
DengarMusikKu
Pencarian

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Buku Tamu

ShoutMix chat widget
Latest topics
Top posters
robinhan

tutubebe99

Si Blogger Cilik

lisa198754

EmilyFaye

broster73

Sharon89

kyogoku

madison768

miftah012

Share | 

How to Rip DVD The Dark Knight Rises for Playback on iPhone 5, Galaxy S3

Topik sebelumnya Topik selanjutnya Go down 
PengirimMessage
andreew12

Jumlah posting : 1

PostSubyek: How to Rip DVD The Dark Knight Rises for Playback on iPhone 5, Galaxy S3   Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:09 pm

If someone asks you which one is the real movie of 2012, I bet your answer is The Dark Knight Rises. Yes, there are no other movies could be competitive with it in the past year. Excellent in plot, grand in theme and profound in meaning, this film puts The Dark Knight franchise up there as one of the best superhero film series ever.

As the finale of Batman trilogy, The Dark Knight Rises scored a runaway success and even created a great wonder at box office last summer. If now it is still fresh in your memory, I highly suggest you re-watching it this winter holiday once collecting its DVD version. I do believe you will bere-surprised by how fantastic and thrilling it is!

Alter Your Way to Enjoy DVDs Before
It is really cozy to enjoy DVD movies at home instead of queening outside a theatre this cold winter vacation, and simultaneously it would be the best to avoid emptying your wallet on account of the expensive ticket fee. You can take a wonderful movie experience with using home DVD player, or just 001, iPhone 5, iPad Mini, etc. while lying on the cozy sofa. For buddies eager to watch The Dark Knight Rises Dvd on tablet or smartphone, you can check out my solution below.

To make DVD The Dark Knight Rises playable on iPhone 5, Galaxy S3, iPad, etc. resorting to a DVD ripper is quite essential. It could convert DVD to your device compatible video and let you transfer ripped movies to your device for successfully playback. Before you go along with me to do the DVD conversion, you can make this DVD ripper software downloaded and installed on your computer.

First off, click "Load DVD" button to load The Dark Knight Rises DVD movie to program. If you want to rip the movie from DVD disc, just insert the disc into your computer DVD-ROM.
Then, move to "Profile" box to pick up your device compatible format as the output.
Lastly, click bottom-right button "Convert" to get the DVD conversion started. When done with the ripping process, it is your time to watch DVD movies on iPhone 5, Galaxy S3, iPad Mini, etc.

It is just a snap to take use of above solution to rip your any DVD collections for playing them on any devices. Just embrace a colorful holiday life with those fantastic DVD movies.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Lihat profil user

How to Rip DVD The Dark Knight Rises for Playback on iPhone 5, Galaxy S3
Topik sebelumnya Topik selanjutnya Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1

Permissions in this forum:Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik
DengarMusikKu Forum :: Forum Musik :: Forum Musik Indonesia-
Navigasi: