DengarMusikKu Forum
Hm..
kalo belom login, login dolo gih
kalo belom jadi member, ya daftar dolo dunk.. ^_^
DengarMusikKu Forum

Forum ini merupakan forum dari situs DengarMusikKu.blogspot.com (Forum ini diakses melalui domain forumdmk.forumsmusic.com atau forumdengarmusikku.co.cc)

IndeksCalendarGalleryFAQPencarianAnggotaGroupPendaftaranLogin
DengarMusikKu BLOG
DengarMusikKu
Pencarian

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Buku Tamu

ShoutMix chat widget
Latest topics
Top posters
robinhan

tutubebe99

Si Blogger Cilik

lisa198754

EmilyFaye

broster73

miftah012

Sharon89

kyogoku

madison768

Share | 

Show you the way to recover deleted photos from iPod Touch

Go down 
PengirimMessage
computernovice

Jumlah posting : 18

PostSubyek: Show you the way to recover deleted photos from iPod Touch   Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:58 pm

I connected my ipod itouch to my computer, as well as copied all the photos from it. But stupidly, while these were pasting on to my computer from my iPod, my partner and i clicked erase, so they all deleted. my partner and i didn't realise they must be on ipod and iphone until they finished pasting. they were really fantastic photos as well as i'd want to get it well if i really could. is presently there a way i can easily recover lost photos on iPod Touch?

Here are 2 techniques to retrieve deleted photos from iPod Touch. According in your cases, you might choose the most appropriate one to get your images back!

I: How to recover deleted photos from iPod Touch from a backup document on the iTunes after deleted
Step one, Connect your iPod Feel with iTunes ( if you didn't set it in order to automatically linked before ).
Step two, Make backup for just about all files around the iPod Touch first. Proper click on your iPod Touch under all Apple gadgets and simply click "Back Upwards".
Step three, To recover from any previous back up, right select yoru iPod Touch under Devices in i-tunes and click "Restore from Backup".
Step four, You can then choose that iPod Touch backup file you want to restore coming from.
Totally great that apple itunes offers us iPhone, iPod and apple ipad users latest backup indicate restore dropped or deleted data.

II: How to retrieve photos from iPod Touch by using iPod Touch photo recuperation software
What's going to happen in case you are not smart enough in order to backup your own iPod Touch to avoid all pictures on it from losing? Your best choice is to discover whether you've sync the iPod Touch with iTunes before info loss. As long as you have do that, you could possibly get the erased or dropped photos back again with some sort of iPhone data recovery computer software. In this example, I acquired recover deleted photos coming from iPod touch by utilizing Tenorshare iTunes Data Recovery.

Method to recover deleted photos from iPod Touch
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Lihat profil user
talkaz

Jumlah posting : 6

PostSubyek: Re: Show you the way to recover deleted photos from iPod Touch   Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:35 pm

bisa dicoba tuh, mudah-mudahan berhasil
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Lihat profil user

Show you the way to recover deleted photos from iPod Touch
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1

Permissions in this forum:Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik
DengarMusikKu Forum :: Penjelasan Forum :: Penjelasan Forum-
Navigasi: