DengarMusikKu Forum
Hm..
kalo belom login, login dolo gih
kalo belom jadi member, ya daftar dolo dunk.. ^_^
DengarMusikKu Forum

Forum ini merupakan forum dari situs DengarMusikKu.blogspot.com (Forum ini diakses melalui domain forumdmk.forumsmusic.com atau forumdengarmusikku.co.cc)

IndeksCalendarGalleryFAQPencarianAnggotaGroupPendaftaranLogin
DengarMusikKu BLOG
DengarMusikKu
Pencarian

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Buku Tamu

ShoutMix chat widget
Latest topics
Top posters
robinhan

tutubebe99

Si Blogger Cilik

lisa198754

EmilyFaye

broster73

miftah012

Sharon89

kyogoku

madison768

Share | 

How to convert iTunes movies to MP4 for Acer Iconia Tab A500

Go down 
PengirimMessage
broster73

Jumlah posting : 112

PostSubyek: How to convert iTunes movies to MP4 for Acer Iconia Tab A500   Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:06 pm

Question: I have lots of movies purchased from Apple iTunes Store, I wanna watch these iTunes videos on my Android Tablet – Acer Iconia Tab A500 tablet. But, I can transfer this M4V videos to Acer Iconia Tab A500, how can I put these iTunes M4V movies onto Iconia Tab A500 for watching? And how to convert M4V to MP4 for Iconia Tab A500 compatibles format?

Answer: As we know, some videos and movies purchased from iTunes store are protected by Apple DRM tech. You can’t play these videos on non-Apple protable devices directly. If you want to watch iTunes videos on Acer A500 tablet, you need to convert this protected iTunes M4V formatted movies to Iconia Tab A500 supported video format. This detailed guide will show you how to convert iTunes M4V videos and movies to Iconia A500 (also Acer Iconia A100 tablet) friendly format video.
Free download the top rated and fastest DRM Media Rmoval Converter (Windows and Mac version)

Steps to Convert iTunes .M4V movie to Iconia Tab format

Step 1, Install and run this iTunes movie DRM Removal, load M4V videos by Click “Add Video” button

Step 2, Slect the output video format for Acer Iconia Tab, here choose “MP4 Video(AVC)”

Step 3, Click “Settings” button to change Zoom as full screen, “1280*720″ resolution(720p), then click “OK” to save.

Step 4, After that, click “Convert” button to start convert this DRM protected iTunes M4V video file. When iTunes movie conversion done, you can transfer the converted MP4 video to Iconia Tab with USB easily
Enjoy. via iTunes movies to Acer Iconia Tab Conversion iSoftCoupon.com

Source: How to watch iTunes movies on Acer Iconia Tab A500 – Convert M4V

See Also:
Watch movies on Kindle Fire
DVD to Kindle Fire format
DVD to Kindle Fire Mac
MKV to Kindle Fire
iTunes movies to Kindle Fire
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Lihat profil user

Kembali Ke Atas