DengarMusikKu Forum
Hm..
kalo belom login, login dolo gih
kalo belom jadi member, ya daftar dolo dunk.. ^_^
DengarMusikKu Forum

Forum ini merupakan forum dari situs DengarMusikKu.blogspot.com (Forum ini diakses melalui domain forumdmk.forumsmusic.com atau forumdengarmusikku.co.cc)

IndeksCalendarGalleryFAQPencarianAnggotaGroupPendaftaranLogin
DengarMusikKu BLOG
DengarMusikKu
Pencarian

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Buku Tamu

ShoutMix chat widget
Latest topics
Top posters
robinhan

tutubebe99

Si Blogger Cilik

lisa198754

EmilyFaye

broster73

Sharon89

miftah012

kyogoku

madison768

Share | 

The way to Transfer iPad to be able to Fresh Computer/iPad?

Topik sebelumnya Topik selanjutnya Go down 
PengirimMessage
ada22

Jumlah posting : 1

PostSubyek: The way to Transfer iPad to be able to Fresh Computer/iPad?   Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:43 pm

"Recently My partner and i has been caught by way of a annoying difficulty concerning my own ipad tablet: once i has been wanting to backup iPad items for instance audio, motion picture, photograph and also and so forth. to be able to some other fresh computer/iPad, it isn't feasible. I would like the application in which helps iPad backup to be able to endow myself have real profit transfer iPad to new computer along with transfer iPad to new iPad. inches

ipad tablet people just like it's also possible to using this difficulty next the following is sold with Leawo ipad tablet Exchange, which usually can be referred to as as a possible iPad to PC Transfer and also a great iPad to iPad Transfer. When iTunes can be a potent program so that you can down load and also exchange mass media data files, this kind of ipad tablet Exchange can be a full-featured system in which functions better yet inside record shifting, because of it can easily intelligently understand shifting between ipod touch, i phone, ipad tablet, personal computer and also iTunes so that you will hold the directly to take pleasure in virtually any data files about virtually any iOS gadgets, personal computers and also iTunes. Frankly, using this computer software you might be with all the ability to be able to transfer ipad to pc transfer iPad to new iPad. Down load ipad tablet Exchange to be able to backup iPad data files. Stick to the particular information under on what to be able to exchange ipad tablet to be able to fresh computer/iPad and you may help make **25**.
1、Link ipad tablet gadgets to be able to personal computer
Hook up the ipad tablet gadgets in your personal computer and work ipad tablet Exchange on your desktop. Your entire ipad tablet gadgets record details along with your personal computer details will probably be checked out from the system.
2、Select data files regarding shifting
Available record folder on your own ipad tablet, and prepare yourself to grab people you will need regarding shifting:
1). AutoFilter: it is possible to utilize this operate to be able to deal with the ipad tablet data files which can be not necessarily about personal computer or perhaps one more fresh ipad tablet simultaneously thus that there are simply no possibility regarding copy shifting.
a couple of). Present since record or perhaps Present since record: it is possible to pick one of many a couple of approaches to exhibit the ipad tablet data files and you may grab the wanted images beneath one of many record exhibiting approach easily.
3). Handbook Filtration: you might be empowered to locate the particular needed data files by means of keywords and phrases.
3、Backup ipad tablet to be able to fresh computer/iPad
An individual you will need to help make ipad backup by means of these kinds of a few strategies:
1). Primary Drag-and-drop: an individual just need to lug the particular picked data files in your fresh computer/iPad.
a couple of). Proper Simply click: simply by proper simply clicking the particular picked data files and also transfer ipad to new ipad.
3). Exchange Option: go through the huge Exchange option and you may elect to exchange to be able to fresh computer/iPad inside the pop-up windowpane.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Lihat profil user

The way to Transfer iPad to be able to Fresh Computer/iPad?
Topik sebelumnya Topik selanjutnya Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1

Permissions in this forum:Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik
DengarMusikKu Forum :: DengarMusikKu Forum :: DengarMusikKu Forum-
Navigasi: